CENTRAL COMMUNITY CHURCH | COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR (Full Time)
We are currently in need of a communication director, overseeing the broad category of a series of highly technical skills not limited to: photography, creative, art direction, strategy, metrics, public relations, crisis management, branding, video, web design, graphic design, print, copywriting, social media, admin and verbal communication.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Develop systems for projects, manage creative design in the areas of photo, video, web, graphics, copywriting and art design across multiple departments within the organization.
- Champion creative ways to execute strategic initiatives of the mission & vision of the church alongside the Executive team.
- Oversee verbal, digital (web and social) and written copy of communication internally and externally
- Oversee and develop marketing strategies.
- Oversee and manage brand consistency across all departments, communication budget.
- Work to develop culturally relevant concepts for creative design projects across all departments:
- This would include but not limited to items like: album artwork, creative video concepts, print pieces, facility branding and way finding, first time guest gifts, apparel and merchandise, series branding, etc)
WHO ARE YOU:
- Generalist: Ability to specialize or learn to manage one of the many categories you oversee but more important is your ability to oversee all components of your role.
- Problem Solver: Ability to find simple solutions for complex problems.
- Learner: Proven ability to be constantly learning and implementing new and improved strategies to engage a changing culture
- Open: Open to new and unique ideas that haven’t been done before.
- Capacity: Demonstrated ability to manage high levels of pressure, deadlines and can communicate expectations clearly.
- Excellence: Established high level of excellence in your work as it relates to culturally relevant creativity, have a keen eye for beautiful web design, cinematography, graphics design, print media and marketing. Examples to show this.
- Articulate: Ability to understand and articulate concepts both orally and through written communication.
- Organized: Ability to keep a lot of balls moving in order to keep the organization moving forward.
- Visionary: You can see things before others can. You have a vision of what could be and you have a strong desire for personal growth
- Self-Motivated: Proactively anticipate what needs to happen before you enter into burnout or a crisis mode and prioritize work accordingly.
- 5 years of experience in this type of role or comparable position
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Corporate experience would be an asset
- A general knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Mac Computers
- Design and Video Shooting and editing experience would be an asset
-Please visit our website to learn more about us – www.centralcc.ca
-If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Only successful candidates will be contacted for an initial interview.